About This Blogsite

I have had to do a lot of research into the Victorian Age to write Dr. Wendell Howe's Twitter site and to write my novels. A lot of people following me are also interested in Victorian research for a book they are writing, but also for steampunk costuming, etc. So when I run across a great site I will post it here. If you find something, feel free to let me know in the comments, or contact me on Twitter at @Scablander or email me at Jeanette@scablander.com.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Averyl's Attic

This site is a grab bag of Victorian life, etiquette, fashion, dining, art, and poetry. Many of the posts being reprints of period articles.

This website was created by Hillstock, LLC, which sells vintage stock images and greeting cards. Averyl's Attic also has free Victorian electronic clip-art for private, non commercial use. That's one of them to the left. You can use up to three on a blog site, provided you let people know where it came from.

Link to Averyl's Attic

No comments:

Post a Comment