About This Blogsite

I have had to do a lot of research into the Victorian Age to write Dr. Wendell Howe's Twitter site and to write my novels. A lot of people following me are also interested in Victorian research for a book they are writing, but also for steampunk costuming, etc. So when I run across a great site I will post it here. If you find something, feel free to let me know in the comments, or contact me on Twitter at @Scablander or email me at Jeanette@scablander.com.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Victorian History

Bruce Rosen has been posting essays on Victorian history and society since September 2006 and has a huge collection on just about everything. His well written essays include pictures and links to historic sources.

In his own words "These short essays are based on more extensive research and are usually extracts from longer pieces." I'm not sure who this mysterious Bruce Rosen is, but I'm betting he's a professional historian--or should be. If the man lived in the 27th Century, he would definitely be a candidate for Temporal Anthropologist--or at least a close friend of Dr. Wendell Howe.

Link to Victorian History

No comments:

Post a Comment