About This Blogsite

I have had to do a lot of research into the Victorian Age to write Dr. Wendell Howe's Twitter site and to write my novels. A lot of people following me are also interested in Victorian research for a book they are writing, but also for steampunk costuming, etc. So when I run across a great site I will post it here. If you find something, feel free to let me know in the comments, or contact me on Twitter at @Scablander or email me at Jeanette@scablander.com.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Victorian Women

If you want to know what the Victorian Woman was reading, check out Billie Jane's blog, Victorian Women. She owns a large collection of Victorian periodicals and uploads samples from them. She is currently posting a romantic serial, but already has many non-fiction articles and news stories posted. To the side she has the entries filed by decades. Jane also takes requests if you are interested in a particular topic.

Link to her site: Victorian Women

No comments:

Post a Comment