About This Blogsite

I have had to do a lot of research into the Victorian Age to write Dr. Wendell Howe's Twitter site and to write my novels. A lot of people following me are also interested in Victorian research for a book they are writing, but also for steampunk costuming, etc. So when I run across a great site I will post it here. If you find something, feel free to let me know in the comments, or contact me on Twitter at @Scablander or email me at Jeanette@scablander.com.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Victorian Era

I'll let Geerte tell you about her blog site in her own words:

My name is Geerte, and I have been writing this blog for a while now, because I think all the fun and interesting things about the nineteenth century are too good not to share! Many people still the nineteenth century was boring, prudish, or uptight. While there is a bit of truth in it, there are many funny, silly and interesting things as well. I hope to give you a taste of them through my articles.

On this blog you will find some light reading and fun facts about the 19th century. I like to find the more unusual information because I think that all info on Impressionism or steam engines can be found elsewhere. I also talk about books a lot, mostly because that is something I really like. Apart from that, this blog features pictures, famous Victorians, art, architecture, music, literature, and fashion, and movies.


Link to: The Victorian Era

No comments:

Post a Comment